Thursday, June 05, 2008

Monsters- The New Hottness


I've said it before, and I'll say it again- monsters are what's hot. That's why I have high hopes for Playnormous. Playnormous is a new (still in beta) online community geared towards teaching kids (and their parents) about health, and yep- it features a ton of monsters (the cute kind, not the scary kind).

When fully up-and-running, Playnormous will feature: games, animations, chat, blog for the parents, and avatars.

The site reminds me a lot of Moshi Monsters, but for for a good cause.

Someone has put a lot of time, talent, and money into this project- if anyone finds out "who"-drop me a line.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks for posting about us, Laura! My company, Archimage, Inc, formed Playnormous as an online subsidiary. I'm their Director of Marketing so feel free to drop me a line anytime: mmowry@playnormous.com.