Monday, June 09, 2008

Perez Hilton’s Daily Worthwhile Causes- No “Paint” on These!

I have a confession to make. I love Perez Hilton. Not only do I love his celeb bashing ways, I truly respect his self-marketing genius. Case in point: he has one of the most popular blogs in the world; does guest appearances on MTV; and even has a new clothing line for Hot Topic.

I also love the fact that he bashes fur-wearers every chance he gets, and is now featuring a daily Worthwhile Cause to promote the various nonprofits he supports.


Among the nonprofits Perez has featured are: The National Domestic Violence Hotline, LifeWorks, and First Book.

I wonder if nonprofits pitch themselves to Perez to be featured as the Worthwhile Cause of the day just like sketchy publicists pitch the raunchy things their clients partake in? If they were smart they would!

No comments: