What better way to show support of your favorite nonprofit then by sporting their tee? This seemingly simple form of marketing can mean big bucks and a ton of exposure for the nonprof if the “look” catches on.
Here are my top 5 best nonprofit tees at the moment:
1. A lil’ old, yes, and somewhat of a questionable success, Gap’s (Product) RED tee is still one of my faves. I like the look, and dig the cause.
2. This vintage style WWF tee has two things going for it: It features its incredibly cute and recognizable panda logo and is being sold at trendy stores such as Urban Outfitters and Delias.
3. I see this To Write Love on Her Arms tee everywhere. I didn’t even know it was associated with a nonprofit until I looked it up (not sure what that says about the tee). Regardless, I still like the look.
4. An oldie but goody- this Rock the Vote tee makes me reminiscent to the time when I trusted politicians.
5. I just had to throw in a tee from PETA- this one has been spotted on everyone from Paul McCartney to me. Simple, cute, and not aggressive.