Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wearing Nonprofit Love on Your Sleeve

What better way to show support of your favorite nonprofit then by sporting their tee? This seemingly simple form of marketing can mean big bucks and a ton of exposure for the nonprof if the “look” catches on.

Here are my top 5 best nonprofit tees at the moment:

1. A lil’ old, yes, and somewhat of a questionable success, Gap’s (Product) RED tee is still one of my faves. I like the look, and dig the cause.



2. This vintage style WWF tee has two things going for it: It features its incredibly cute and recognizable panda logo and is being sold at trendy stores such as Urban Outfitters and Delias.



3. I see this To Write Love on Her Arms tee everywhere. I didn’t even know it was associated with a nonprofit until I looked it up (not sure what that says about the tee). Regardless, I still like the look.



4. An oldie but goody- this Rock the Vote tee makes me reminiscent to the time when I trusted politicians.



5. I just had to throw in a tee from PETA- this one has been spotted on everyone from Paul McCartney to me. Simple, cute, and not aggressive.

No comments: