Friday, July 11, 2008

Nonprofit iTunes Apps? Not so fast...


Still can’t download the new software needed to update my iPhone (not the new one) so I can upload from iTunes' new App Store, but a girl still can still browse right? The apps range from readable bibles to Starbucks locators, but alas, the closest nonprofit related app I could find was "Survivors 1 and 2"- here is the description for it:

What if the animal’s in Noah’s Art could teach us something about Global Warming and Saving the Planet?


Slim pickings now, but I am looking forward to seeing what nonprofit is the first to break into this realm. I hope it’s mine! I think it would be wise to get in at the start. My dream would be to have an app that could tell you what vegetarian friendly restaurants were near your current location.

P.S. I am going to download Super Monkey Ball as soon as this thing starts working.

No comments: